Welcome to Long Island Living at its best! Central Suffolk County offers a diverse assortment of housing styles. The area has growing residential construction and encompasses some of the largest remaining undeveloped areas on Long Island with farming as well as properties zoned for maintaining and raising horses. This area offers convenient access to the Sound, bays and inlets on the South Shore.
Associate Broker/Sales Manager
• Full Time, Full Service Professional Realtor
• Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
• Member of The Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR)
• Graduate of The American Real Estate School
• $100 Million Dollar+ Producer
• Multiple National Designations Received That Less Then 2% of Realtors Nationwide have Successfully Earned
C: 631-466-2858 Direct Line
Upcoming Open Houses
No current listings available to display.